Thursday, October 9, 2008

Halloween 2006 Was The Best Yet


So in 2006 I talked my boys into being old ladies for Halloween. It was great! I have not laughed that hard in a long time. We stuffed their pants so they looked like they had big butts, we did the blue eye shadow and long eyelashes pink blush and nylons hanging to their ankles. So Funny! They came to the salon and danced in the window for about 3,000 trick or treaters. It was the funniest Halloween yet.
This year at the salon we are going to be Zombies. I'm thinking Bride Zombie. Some are going to be Cheerleader Zombie, Prom Zombie and lots more. We will be playing Thriller we talked about learning the dance but, No! Every one come see us. I love Halloween. Having 3,000 kids come by is so fun. I love to see all the ideas parents come up with for costumes. This is a photo of the salon girls in 2006 as Whitches.

3 comments:

Jessie and Justin said...

I am sad that I won't be there this year for that. Zombies is a great idea I am doing it in Salem with a couple other girls it will be interesting to compare the two! I miss you tons and we need to get together. Don't worry about last week it just caught me off guard and I was just emotional! Sorry and I have no hard feelings I knew that would happen and I have already made new clients. Ya win some ya lose some. I love ya tons!

Brooke said...

Cherrie,
I totally forgot about that! That WAS the best they were so funny.

Chantell and Brock said...

How dang funny! I love the pics of the boys! I can't wait to see what they do this year & the salon. Make sure you post the pics. I have an appointment on Friday november 7th. I am trying to grow the hair out but we shall see. It is frowing right now. I at least will want it trimmed & colored all black. I'm excited to come in. See you soon!